CapRisk has the expertise and experience to meet the increasing demands for consulting services with all aspects of Qualified Retirement Plans, as well as non-qualified retirement plans and Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEBs). We can help clients demonstrate compliance with our valuation services, whether in the public sector (GASB 43 for plans administered as trusts, and GASB 45 for individual state and local governmental entities) or the private sector (FAS 106 for other postretirement benefits).
CapRisk offers a full range of actuarial and business consulting services for all types of retirement plans in the areas of Design and Implementation, Administration Support, Compliance, and Consulting. We can provide clients specific consulting services for:
- Defined Benefit (DB) plans - Preparation of actuarial valuation and certification by EA
- Defined Contribution (DC) plans – for individual participant group, trusts, and pools
- GASB Statements 43 & 45 - compliance for public sector Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEBs), Preparation of actuarial valuation and certification by EA, Consulting for funding or re-design of plan
- Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEBs) – postretirement health care, life insurance, LTD, other; FAS 106 & 132 for private sector employers, GASB Statements 43 & 45 for public sector employers, Statement of Position SOP 92-6 for Voluntary Employees’ Beneficiary Associations (VEBAs), Statement of Statutory Accounting Principles SSAP 14 for insurance providers
- Plan Design, Documentation and Ancillary Services - Plan cost studies, Compliance Testing, Plan Termination, PBGC and IRS filings
- Other Consulting - Plan Amendments and Restatements, Preparation and Reviews of Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO), Plan Takeover, Expert Testimony, IRS and DOL audits
As the world of business risk and insurance changes often, please continue to check www.CapRiskGroup.com for updates to your area(s) of interest on our website.